You don’t have experience in IT?
Do not worry, we will provide you training!
- Coordination of IT queries (tickets) for technical issues
- Ordering and dispatching all orders relating to printers
- Maintaining communication with technicians and customers
- Monitoring the correct timelines (SLA) and ticket flow
- Updating knowledge articles
- Excellent Czech language Skills (speaking & writing)
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Technical vocabulary and dealing with issues from printing background
- Readiness to work on shifts (between 8 am and 18:30 pm)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company
- Wide range of trainings
- Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide Service Desk Team
- Taking part in a new, international project
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young, multicultural team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy programme
- Space for your own ideas
- Language training
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance, lunches
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:00:01 +0000
Language/ Czech, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.