Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers
Service Desk Agents will be responsible for acting as a first point of contact for all customers queries and end to end ownership of all elements leading to a successful and efficient resolution.
Are you the German speaker we are looking for?
- Advanced German language
- Good command of English language
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Customer service / IT experience will be an asset
Would you like to…
• start career on high note?
• put your language skills to practical use?
• work with people from all around the world?
• gain access to vast variety of technical and soft skill trainings?
• gain unique experience?
• Private medical care
• Lunch subsidy
• Sport cards
• Fresh fruit and hot drinks
• Discounts around the city of Lodz (e.g. restaurants)
• Referral and recognition programme
What we offer
• Development and training opportunities
• Work in innovative teams
• International environment
• Bike friendly workplace with parking and shower
• Location near the center of Lodz
• Possibilities of further development
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 10:56:38 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.