Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
At our new Global Delivery Centre (GDC) based in Prague, our vision is to deliver exceptional value to our diverse range of clients. These clients are all leaders in their industries, and that’s why the people we employ will be instrumental in getting the job done. We want bold, different, and exceptional talents who will work together as a global team of highly skilled experts to deliver an outstanding service across countries and clients. You will work with brilliant minds, get the chance to upskill through extensive training and learning programmes, all while working in one of Europe’s fastest growing cities. We are transforming support services to be more agile and more effective globally. Our focus in on activation, omni-channel, automation, knowledge management, analytics, and self-service. With three decades of transforming our clients’ businesses behind us, we’re looking to the future. It’s innovative, it’s agile, it’s client centric. This new GDC is only Dimension Data’s second facility and offers exceptional career growth and the chance to be part of something great.
What you'll be doing
This role will accept requests from client via agreed channels. They perform initial validation on the request by verifying contract information. Upon verification, they ensure the right classification and prioritization assigned to the request. They act promptly according to work instructions and ensure the right escalation to the next resolver group. This role is the first line contact for clients and they play a critical role in offering a professional service experience.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions on technical products such as Cisco routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Diploma or qualification in technology
- Proficiency in English & Spanish is essential
- 1- 2 years work experience
- 1+ years experience required in call centre managed services / services delivery environment within a medium to large ICT organization.
- We operate a 24/7 client support environment and our service desk analysts are required to work 8 hour shifts on a rotational basis.
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Compensation of salary for temporary incapacity to work beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution for public transport
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 09:53:54 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.