Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position.
Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, Czech Republic, they are currently looking for a Service Desk Specialist speaking German.
You will be responsible for gathering and evaluating information from the client, and transferring it to the right technical engineer's team. Main tasks include:
– Identify the root of technical incidents
– Classify and prioritize the requests
– Assure right escalations to other technical teams
– Keep constant communication with the client during the resolution process
– German and English on a business level (spoken/written)
– You already have experience of working in an IT company
– You have a dynamic and performance driven working attitude
– You have an open and positive mindset
– You are interested in the further development of IT skills
– You have an ability to work in 8-hour shifts in a 24/7 working environment
– Any IT certification will be considered as a plus
– Competitive salary above the average of the market
– A chance to work in the company which was recognized and awarded as a Top Employer for providing the best possible work environment
– Working with the exceptional clients which are the leading providers of financial services, healthcare, media, and communication etc.
– An international atmosphere with the most talented IT professionals
– Constant support on the direction of career growth within the company
– Extra training and certification opportunities for professional development
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Meal tickets
– Notebook and mobile phone
– Brand new office with a fresh startup environment enriched with great entertainment activities
– Start date: ASAP
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 16:52:37 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.