Fujitsu Tecnology Solutions, Lisbon and Braga
Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Service Desk with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We now offer you the opportunity to be part of this great company.
Job Purpose: To ensure that all Tickets are delivered and processed in accordance with the SLA/OLA and agreed with the customer. He / She has to make the best use of the existing resources, when allocating the right (skilled) engineers, nearest to the customer in order to avoid long travel times. Therefore, it is important that the Scheduler has a strong understanding of the country geography (e.g. location of major cities, which routes may be affected by severe conditions, especially in winter).
- Knowledge and compliance with the applicable Service Level Agreements covered in ServiceNow and Clicksoftware
- Strong service awareness
- Basic understanding of the NetApp portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of FTS delivery processes
- Manage the resolution of tickets within both the SLA times and also track the resolution detail.
- Excellent knowledge of country geography
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Efficient and target/solution oriented approach
- Conflict management
- Willingness to work out of NBH
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Incident Management and IT Service Management processes
- Advanced knowledge in IT Service Management tools: Service Now, Click Software, Project Information Library and Netapp Now Portal
- Proficiency in German and French and good command of English
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 13:37:56 +0100
Language/ German, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.