Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We're a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
Job Purpose: To provide technical support to agents via floor walking activities and via acceptance of user interactions directly transferred to them by Service Desk Agents. To influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles as well as to support training activities within the desk environment.
- Service Level: Ownership of relevant technical issues through to conclusion. Monitors and analyze performance of Service Desk Agents handling live incoming calls and provides call coaching advice and guidance to Agents to improve the quality of the service delivered to the Customer. Ensures Service Desk infrastructure has the correct level of functionality and is operational. Supports contact and follow up for Resolver groups to progress Incident, Problem and Change chases initiated by Service Desk Agents.
- Team Working: Assists both Service Desk Agents and ITIL Process Controllers in the management of any issues through to conclusion. Works with ITIL Process Controllers in dealing with major incidents, owning, escalating and following through to conclusion. Proactively assists other team members to achieve team objectives and targets, may run short training sessions for Service Desk Agents. Supports discovery and documentation activities for the Service Desk.
- Data Handling: Ensures correct deployment of escalation route for all operational & technical calls within Fujitsu and external resolving groups. Ensures Knowledge base is maintained. Reviews and filters all staff suggestions regarding any improvements to any aspect of the service and escalate to appropriate contact point.
- Technical Capability: Able to deal communicate complex technical instructions clearly and simply. Able to resolve difficult technical problems taking into account a range of factors. Understands all scenarios detailed in current Business Continuity Plan documentation and have the ability to invoke when necessary. Makes recommendations and updates to all operational procedures where relevant.
We are looking for:
- Microsoft Windows support experience
- Microsoft Office support and skilled user experience
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and French (mandatory)
- Good Interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management
- Team Working – team player
- Business awareness
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 18:07:46 +0100
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.