Fujitsu Tecnology Solutions, Lisbon and Braga
Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Service Desk with more than 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We now offer you the opportunity to be part of this great company.
Job Purpose: To ensure that all Tickets are delivered and processed in accordance with the SLA/OLA and agreed with the customer. He / She has to make the best use of the existing resources, when allocating the right (skilled) engineers, nearest to the customer in order to avoid long travel times. Therefore, it is important that the Scheduler has a strong understanding of the country geography (e.g. location of major cities, which routes may be affected by severe conditions, especially in winter).
- Knowledge and compliance with the applicable Service Level Agreements covered in ServiceNow and Clicksoftware
- Strong service awareness
- Basic understanding of the NetApp portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of FTS delivery processes
- Manage the resolution of tickets within both the SLA times and also track the resolution detail.
- Excellent knowledge of country geography
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team
- Efficient and target/solution oriented approach
- Conflict management
- Willingness to work out of NBH
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Incident Management and IT Service Management processes
- Advanced knowledge in IT Service Management tools: Service Now, Click Software, Project Information Library and Netapp Now Portal
- Proficiency in German and French and good command of English
- The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Assistance with Portuguese documents and help finding accommodation in Lisbon
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:03:07 +0200
Language/ German, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.