Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Why work for Xerox?
As we evolve our business, we want you to evolve with us. We will not only provide you with the development and support you need to succeed, but a suite of learning platforms and opportunities to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
We have an exciting opportunity for 4 German speakers to join, on a full time basis, our friendly and international Service Desk team at Xerox Portugal (Lisbon) as soon as possible. As a Service Desk Representative, you will be the main point of contact for technical and customer support issues across Europe.
The role would suit an enthusiastic candidate with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and devolop.
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Xerox & Multi-vendor consumables to customers
- Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Xerox & Multi-vendor engineers to customers
- Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Xerox and Third Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
- High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent Leaving Certificate
- Knowledge of Computers and basic understanding of Networks, with an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proven record of delivery of excellent customer service with a minimum 6 months experience in multi-cultural customer service Call Centre environment
- Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity both verbal and written in English and German
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems in a methodical and logical manner
- Willing to assume responsibility for customer problems
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
- Resilient under pressure and adaptable to unseen work demands
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns including early starts, & Bank Holidays
Multicultural, friendly and very supportive working environment.
Opportunity of career progression and professional development trhough a number of e-learning courses and trainings.
Great facilities onsite, such as gym, swimming pool etc … to know more please apply.
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:35:23 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.