•Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
• Providing support 24/07
•Investigating issues engaging with problem management
•Continual service improvement activities.
•Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve Access issues.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
• Interest in Technology and the willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English language is a must (min B2) any other European language as an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the centre of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 14:04:10 +0100
Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.