•Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
•Investigating issues engaging with problem management
•Continual service improvement activities.
•Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve Access issues.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
• Interest in Technology and the willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English and German language is a must (min B2) any other European language as an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the centre of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 13:56:38 +0100
Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.