Are you experienced in technical sales?
Do you possess strong communication & negotiating skills?
A Showroom Manager is required by a dynamic company specialising in custom-installed audio/visual and lighting systems for the commercial and high-end residential markets. The company boasts a portfolio of leading global brands and is a household name in Malta.
As a Showroom Manager, the chosen candidate will be mainly:
- Selling high-level products and brands via a superior customer service
- Responding to inquiries received via phone or email
- Seeking new business and following up sales leads
- Managing the upkeep of the showroom and work rosters
- At least 2 years’ experience in technical sales
- Proven ability to demonstrate and up-sell technical products
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills in English and Maltese
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Outgoing and pleasant personality along with an exceptional customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A valid and clean driving licence
The role is being offered on a full-time basis. Work is to be carried out at our client’s showroom in Hamrun. A competitive basic salary and commission is being offered to the right candidate.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:57:12 +0100
People and Co
Language/ English, Maltese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.