We are Sitel
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey. With our operational excellence, continued focus on process improvement and value-add solutions, we are your global partner for today and tomorrow.
In side Human Resources area it is your responsibility to support the Site in providing a high quality and proactive service to both internal and external customers, meeting both corporate and statutory requirements, encompassing all aspects of resourcing, employee relations and adding value in support of the Company’s business objectives.
As a Sitel Assistant for Human Resources Area, your responsibility can touch different roles,
. Sourcing: identifying the best candidates, through different channels, with a daily control and measuring their efficiencies
. Recruitment: step by step the candidate is evaluated, in order to hire the best
. Welcome and Onboarding: making the candidates feel Sitel culture and engagement – here you find one of the most important proccess of integration
. Human Resources: complete hiring process, handling employee requests, day to day human resources tasks
. Marketing and Communication: internal and external Sitel visibility aligned with communication plan.
- Full working proficiency in Portuguese and English (C1 minimum)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Profile match with our assessment centre
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eligible for IEFP internship – availability for QNQ level 3 and level 6 (mandatory)
- Knowledge of and experience in the contact centre industry
- Knowledge of Portuguese labour legistation
- Proven work experience in Human Resource
- Proficiency in other major European languages
- College degree in HR Management, Organizational Psychology or a relevant experience
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
This internship position allows you to live this experience, learn with us and bring us your new perspectives, and for sure taking part in our improvement process.
Among the benefits of working with us are daily organic fruit, a nice, open working station, and a great social environment. Sitel has an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions and we often have social events, contests and other fun activities, to give everyday life a zing.
Our offer includes,
- IEFP 9 Month internship contract
- Monthly Gross Salary + meal allowance (in a specific card)
- Continuous training available
- Stable schedule (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week)
- Personal development opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:51:36 +0100
Language/ English, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.