• • Are you passionate about Social Media? • • Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction? • • Your next position is here, in Berlin! • •
Our partner is an international contact solutions provider working with worldwide presence. For one of their clients, a worldwide known social media network, they are currently recruiting a Dutch/Danish speaker for their office in Berlin.
Become part of a new exciting project in the capital of Germany!
In this job, you are in charge of handling incoming calls and enquiries via mail. The main tasks include:
– Answering incoming calls and emails from Dutch/Danish customers
– Provide excellent customer support and handle any enquiries in a polite and professional manner
– Maintain the CRM system and update relevant data
– Advise customers on the products of the client
– Native Dutch/Danish speaker and fluent English
– Experience in customer service
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer oriented candidates
– Self-motivated candidates
– Responsible and self-disciplined candidate
– Permanent contract
– International and multilingual working environment
– Company is very good connected with public transport
– Working hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm; Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm;
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
– Rotating shifts
– Salary: 19.668 euro/year + performance related bonus
– 50% of the monthly transport ticket paid by the company
– Start date: ASAP
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 11:09:43 +0000
Language/ English, Dutch, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.