#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Do you have a passion for online social media, want to be part of a fast-growing international team responsible for assuring a positive experience for millions of users every day and resolving unique online community challenges? If yes – we have an ideal job for you!
For our location in Sofia, we are looking for a Social Media Content Review Analyst with knowledge of Turkish, offering long-term stability in this permanent placement role.
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well-balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Display a strong commitment to doing what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients site such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
- Fluent reading and writing skills in Turkish
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Awareness of political and social situation in Turkey
- Knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture and history of Turkey
- Reasoning and Analytical Capabilities
- Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 11:54:51 +0100
TELUS International Europe
Language/ Turkish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.