We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Representative (m/f) for a position in Social Media Dialogue – customer service through the social media channels – located in Maastricht in the Netherlands. Our client is a worldwide known and successful international automotive company. Our client’s customer support represents a great company with high quality standards and people who care.
You love creative writing, blogging and communicating with people is “your” thing? You have passion for the automotive business? You are a social media expert? You have a good feeling for interpersonal communication? On top of that, you have this investigation gene and do not give up until you find a proper answer to a question? THEN, we have the right job for you!
Social Media Dialogue Representative (m/f) Polish & Czech, Maastricht
• Enter into dialogues with clients via different social media channels
• Follow up / monitor live social media dialogues in written form
• Provide the best customer care in order to enhance worldwide customer satisfaction
• Share information in database and inform team members and other relevant parties
• Signalize bottlenecks in processes and guidelines and suggest solutions
• Provide customers’ feedback to all relevant partners for further handling
• Manage own inbound work load
• Constant monitoring of all incoming customers’ post
• Respond to customers’ comments and enquiries online
• To ensure that all customers’ concerns and enquiries are dealt appropriately and in a timely manner
• Build own networks in order to have the latest and most reliable information available
• Languages: near-native Polish and fluency in Czech and English
• At least 1 year, preferably 2 years of experience from direct customer service in a call center
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (focus is on written skills)
• Strong focus on sustainable customer satisfaction
• Problem solving through customer focus
• Able to identify and act to customer reaction in appropriate manner
• Stress management – handling workload and demanding customers
• Accuracy with data handling
• Quick thinker
• Team player: open-minded to a diversity of cultures
• Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate work volumes
• Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms & usage preferred
• Experience within professional social media dialogue and blogging is a plus
Working hours: 40 hours/week in different shifts from Monday to Sunday (8:30am to 9pm)
• You will get an attractive salary with shift allowances plus a great variety of bonuses
• You will receive initial training
• A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished
apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or
moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new
• You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic
environment with great chances for your personal and professional development.
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 08:26:15 +0000
Language/ Czech, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.