THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009, by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
We are now seeking a Social Media Manager to manage a growing social media presence, developing our community and ensuring THE OUTNET delivers innovative and best-in-class experiences within the social media space. You will have a strong interest in social media and the commercial impact it has, and be up to speed on all new and developing social media and digital innovations. You will ensure that THE OUTNET’s social platforms are generating buzz and excitement, which drives new visitors and buyers to the site and ensures THE OUTNET brand is top of mind in new and existing markets. You will work closely with our internal teams – creative, editorial, marketing, PR, technology and production. The role requires strong cross-departmental management and the ability to inspire change and drive excitement.
- Manage & implement THE OUTNET’s global social media strategy across multiple markets and multiple platforms
- Ensure trafficking of content, real-time engagement, and influencer outreach is efficient and meets social media amplification requirements
- Create unifying story-arcs across multiple marketing initiatives, working alongside Editorial, PR and other marketing channels to keep platforms updated with relevant, and engaging content
- Lead all social media initiatives, managing campaigns from start to finish – briefing, creative development, tech development, post-campaign analysis.
- Identify KPIs to measure success of social media platforms
- Oversee reporting across all social media activity, communicating to the wider business as relevant and aligned with weekly and monthly updates
- Research and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies, reach new audiences/markets and measure success
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimise performance of social media and reinform various areas of the business
- Idea generation – maintaining THE OUTNET’s competitive edge by delivering innovative social media initiatives and solutions
- Work in partnership with the Creative team on ideation, production and executional for seasonal campaigns including ATL adverting
- Manage production for all social media content including photo and video shoots
- Use knowledge of social media platforms to recommend promotional marketing opportunities, working alongside internal teams and/or agency to bring to market
- Identify new avenues to grow communities in focus markets to increase engagement across platforms, impact SEO, drive traffic to site, and influence sales that attract new customers and support stock sell-through
- Graduate or equivalent with proven marketing experience, in luxury fashion, digital marketing, and/or retail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of creating engaging content across multiple social media platforms and devices for a global brand, technology company and / or social media communications at agency or in-house
- English proficiency
- Direct experience of managing content across US, APAC and EMEA
- Skilled photographer needed for photo and video
Location: London, W12
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Se questa offerta lavoro vi interessa e vorreste candidarvi potete cliccare qui: http://bit.ly/2yjuov9
Sono un Recruiter specializzato in Tech e Social Recruiting e amo lavorare nel settore della formazione. Insieme a Lacerba abbiamo costruito la prima Masterclass E-Learning sulla Ricerca Lavoro Online. Lavoro come Consulente per diverse aziende nel settore HR & Recruitment per lo sviluppo di strategie di Outbound Recruiting ma la felicità più grande è data dalla ricerca di storie di professionisti ed aziende che nel 2019 saranno in un unico libro. Soffro della sindrome di Wanderlust da circa 10 anni. Ci vediamo su LinkedIn!