The fast-moving world of Internet has created over the last decade new job opportunities for Social Media. The need for safe and user-friendly social network platforms requires people moderating the online content. As a Social Media Moderator, you have the responsibility to provide a better experience for users by screening and moderating unsuitable material that has been published on the Internet.
Your experience in Greece begins with a training of 2 weeks by expert instructors, followed by round tables and continuing education that will enhance your career and CV! This can be your stepping stone to work at a multinational company & become a Social Media Moderator for the biggest social networking service worldwide!
A closer look at the requirements:
- Excellent comprehension of Italian
- Advanced English skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Experience in fast-paced work environments
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Modern work environment
- Public health insurance + Private health Package
- Trips, parties, events & sport tournaments organised for the employees all over the year
- Free Greek language lessons
- Flight ticket to Athens, covered by Teleperformance Greece
- Car transfer from the airport
- Assistance with accommodation
– 2 weeks of free hotel accommodation
– Assistance finding the apartment of your choice in historic or modern Athens
– Real estate fee covered by the company
Get the benefit of working at an international business park, with many career development opportunities within our rising company!
Speak with our recruiters for full job details,
& start your Social Media career in Greece!
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:13:40 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.