Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
We work in partnership with Opel/Vauxhall across Europe. We are currently recruiting for our social media team in Luton. Located in state of the art facilities, our team of multilingual experts support a range of languages delivering professional customer service.
Applicants for this position must possess a strong understanding of how to use a variety of social media platforms, tools, and technologies. Working in a team within a customer care environment, responsible for customer assistance and marketing support service to customers on automotive social media channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns/inquiries.
- Reacting to messages, mentions and comments on Opel / Vauxhall specific social media sites (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) in a manner that promotes great brand experience
- When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions.
- Pro-actively research social media platforms for brand sentiment, relevance and influence including customer queries & complaints
- Identify trends on social media to create a warning system for the Customer Care Team.
- Meet ECCC standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance while following Opel / Vauxhall Policies and Procedures in a positive manner
- Understanding and applying the Opel / Vauxhall brand policies & empowerment to resolve the customer service requests.
- Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer care experiences, focusing on constant improvement and a value-based approach.
What we’re looking for:
- Spoken and written Portuguese, French or German language skills to native standard and thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Business level English.In depth knowledge of popular social media sites and their features (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) Intermediate reporting and analysing data skills using social media tools (experience with Radian6 or similar tool desirable) Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Exceptional communication skills as well as actively executing social media etiquette.
- Knowledge of the Opel / Vauxhall brands is required.
- Customer service excellence, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
- Logical approach to problem resolution
- Team player – helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities, including staff canteen.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client discounts and employee discounts scheme.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual Reward & Recognition ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Relocating to Luton:
If you are relocating we’ll help with travel costs, accommodation on arrival and salary advances to help get you settled.
Luton is in an unrivalled position within the South East of England. Only 30 miles north of London it has easy access to most major cities in the UK owing to its excellent road, air and rail links. Surrounded by the Chilterns, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Luton offers the best of both worlds – a modern town with excellent business opportunities and accommodation with superb countryside on its doorstep, making it a great place to live and work.
Home to more than 215,000 people, Luton has many natural open spaces including seven landscaped parks and recreational areas. There are excellent connections however you choose to travel with excellent road, rail and bus connections. London is just 22 minutes away by train, and London Luton Airport flies to over 100 destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:12:08 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, German, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.