Our Client is one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies. Our dedicated team provides multilingual front line technical support within many product groups.
This is a front-line role, responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through social media channels. While the primary focus is on social media, this role also supports customers through, email, voice, chat and community forums.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German, Italian or Turkish.
- At least 6 months’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience using popular social media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Creative writing skills – ability to repeat the same message, written in different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level.
- Team player, with the patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of, our client and their products brand personality.
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload, and work on their own accord. Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints.
- Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches.
Hours: 40/week Monday to Sunday on rota basis
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Permanent contracts.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:09:57 +0000
Language/ Turkish, Italian, German, English