Do you share a passion for developing top-notch software solutions?
Have you spent at least 4 years working in software development?
Our client, an international online payment processing service provider, has been established in Malta for over 15 years. They are seeking to recruit a Software Engineer who has a passion for programming and is willing to learn and develop their skills.
The role requires expertise in Java and surrounding frameworks. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring quality software development by adhering to established software and testing rules
- Effectively documenting systems being developed so as to ensure long-term maintainability
- Handling configuration management and defect fixing issues in accordance to the company standard source control and defect/task tracking software
- Participating in analysis and design activities to produce viable system designs
- Conducting research to the benefit of current and future projects
- Minimum 4 years working experience in software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and databases
- Exceptional knowledge of Java
- Experience with building automation tools and IDEs
- Conversant with the use of Linux
- Knowledge of Agile software development methods
- Ability to strive for excellence while meeting tight deadlines
- EU national
The chosen candidate will be working with a team of like-minded individuals, focused on providing innovative solutions in accordance with market practices and standards. An attractive salary package will be offered to the candidate that meets the above requirements.
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 15:41:48 +0200
People and Co
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.