Job description – Sourcing Analyst with Dutch language
GEP is currently looking for some motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment.
Your main responsibilities will be the following but not limited to:
– Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
– Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analysis
– Supplier and basic market research
– Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
– Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
Languages: Fluent Dutch or Flemish (spoken and written) and Advanced English required
Education: Minimum Bachelor degree
Experience: Previous work experience is a plus but not mandatory
Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
Why joining us?
GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:12:01 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.