We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global scale.
Sourcing Analyst with German language (additional French or Italian is considered a bonus)
GEP is seeking motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment. Your main responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
• Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses ( or, a price analysis)
• Supplier and basic market research
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
• Languages: Advanced English + Fluent German (spoken and written) required
- additional French or Italin language will be considered a bonus
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree is an advantage
• Experience: Previous work experience on customer focuses roled mandatory
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills •
• Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
A VALID WORK PERMISSION FOR EU IS REQUIRED
Why join us?
• GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:49:54 +0100
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Language/ German, French, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.