Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) sources external goods and services for Credit Suisse by applying best practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfillment phase.
The open position is part of our Transactional Sourcing team, which is responsible to:
- Lead and execute high volume type commercial sourcing and non-catalogue requisition transactions
- Partner with respective Sourcing Category colleagues and CS departments to execute transactional sourcing efforts
- Align to global sourcing category strategies when executing sourcing transactions
This role is responsible for management of commercial and sourcing aspects within the Market Data Services spend category globally. A key part of the role includes developing and maintaining successful relationships with suppliers, peers and internal business partners on a global basis.
- Lead commercial and sourcing aspects within Market Data Services and value thresholds and provide support globally to deals within their specific location for SME
- Collaborate with other SVM regions and teams to ensure integrated delivery of sourcing initiatives
- Define and implement plans in line with category strategy and decision trees; guide with due consideration for local market trends and opportunities, the operational requirements of CS and available appropriate sourcing tools
- Establish, manage and develop a capable supply base for category requirements. Consolidate local supplier base and develop where relevant alternative sources ensuring uninterrupted supply of goods or services, delivered in a cost effective and quality manner
- Conduct periodic market research for assigned categories to include monitoring of market trends and supply/demand factors, technology advancements, legal dictates and communications to help in the decision making process to meet the strategic goals of the organization
- Establish regular communications with the key internal business partners, to ensure agreement and adoption of category strategies, on-going review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service
- Accurate and continuous collection and reporting of projects managed, contracts concluded and their associated expenditure and financial impacts
- Process purchase requests
- Potential to increase scope to other categories outside of Market Data
- You have 2+ years’ experience in sourcing / procurement
- You understand how to analyze a category cost structure
- You present strong negotiation and influencing skills
- You understand the principles of electronic sourcing tools (SAP, Peoplesoft, Ariba, etc.)
- You are experienced working within strong compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally
- You present strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand demand patterns and demand strategies
- You demonstrate strong presentation skills, including experience using MS Excel pivot tables and PowerPoint to support analytical techniques and presentation of data
- You communicate freely in English and present great overall communication skills
- German skills will make a great plus
Private medical care
Training and development
Language training course
Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – 1 Icchoka Lejba Pereca street, 00 – 849 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office – Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office – 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office – 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office – Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:25:45 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Italian, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.