We are Sitel
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey. With our operational excellence, continued focus on process improvement and value-add solutions, we are your global partner for today and tomorrow.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Team Manager.
The Team Manager will be responsible for supervising assigned team to meet or exceed client and corporate goals, and for coaching and motivating Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job
Our expectations about you
With strong client management skills and understanding of business drivers as well as Sitel Project Management practices, will ensure that advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values and accurate timely communication of any client issues to Operations Manager.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Advisors, instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools, to manage any shortfall
- Undertake formal monthly/ quarterly performance reviews
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where Advisors are committed, loyal and takes pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient second language will be a plus
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent telephone, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to organize and prioritize, set priorities and multi-task
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Computer literate – word and excel intermediate level
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are health insurance, daily organic fruit, a nice, open working station, and a great social environment. Sitel has an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions and we often have social events, contests and other fun activities, to give everyday life a zing.
Our offer includes:
- Competitive package, according to the demonstrated skills
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Being part of a successful multinational company in a growing industry
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:00:26 +0100
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.