Do you have experience with Customer Service Operations?
You are interested in the i-gaming sector?
You are fluent in Spanish and English?
You will be based in the Spanish offices in Ceuta or Melilla, but might work from the headquarters in Cyprus for the first few weeks. You will be the first person for the Spanish market and will be building up a team.
- Develop, supervise and maintain a high-performance Operation centre, including recruitment, training and establish exceptional workflow processes
- Effectively manage team performance and workload related to Customer Support and Risk/Compliance responsibilities as:
- Troubleshooting, assisting and handling customer enquiries whether related to product information, complaints or general information requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers enquiries are handled in accordance with the company high service standards
- Conduct KYC verifications and daily risk processes to identify, manage and report suspicious/fraudulent activity
- Ensure the staff is up-to-date with the company policies, procedures and regulatory license requirements
- Monitor the Operation functional KPIs, analyze daily the service delivered to customers and provide periodic reporting to the respective higher management stakeholders
- Collaborate and work closely with other Internal Departments within the organization
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum 3-5 years of Operation/Customer Service Management experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working in the Spanish market. High advantage for iGaming Experience.
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English and Spanish (Mandatory), highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details
- Excellent organizational, management and individual productivity skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Experience in recruitment and training
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and remote offices
- Devoted person that inspires to excel and achieve all goals and objectives
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools and past experience with various CRM Tools
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:08:29 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.