Italian & Spanish Speaking Renewal Sales Specialists
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£16,500 per year bonus = OTE £22.5k relocation assistance
This role will partner with channel partners and/or customer field representatives within a territory or region where the primary objective for success is enabling and selling complex service renewals & missed attach to drive up results for the business. This role will require dynamic problem solving, enabling a channel selling model, assisting and engaging with customer field reps, and understanding a complex multi-step sales process. Renewal Sales Specialists will input into sales forecasting, possible revision requests for customer quotes, perform customer installed base and service contract research and maintain information and intelligence updates through the relevant CRM, tools and systems. The individual would require broad cross-functional team collaboration and the ability to influence decisions.
- Primary objective for success is enabling complex renewals & ‘missed’ attach sales results in collaboration with partners who maintain high satisfaction with your engagement
- Work on targeted customer opportunity base in an identified territory or region
- Input into monthly/quarterly sales forecasting
- Utilize relevant tools/systems to research accounts and execute on business opportunities
- Effectively collaborate and build relationships with channel partners, field sales representatives, & client executives
- Build long-lasting partnerships with other team members and management to improve systems and processes
- High call time and customer engagement through phone and frequent email each day
- Execute against a set sales quota target.
- Overcome complex challenges in a multi-step sales process involving multiple parties
- Possible up-selling, cross-selling & asset based management as part of collaboration with field teams
- 24-36 months of prior experience working in complex selling environments required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment required
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Proven experience learning and selling new technology is required
- Demonstrated ability to follow defined engagement and sales processes
- *College degree preferred
- Fluent Italian, Spanish and English is required ie Trilingual
- Highly competitive, goal & achievement oriented
- Desire to achieve results and advance through a fast-growing organization
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written) Proven ability to form strong business relationships
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to solve complex problems
- Discipline around the following: Customer focused mentality; Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Successful behaviors include: Assertiveness; persistence, resilience, confidence; and highly trusted advisor
Relocation assistance can be provided – 4 weeks accommodation and flights reimbursed.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.
€18.8k – 25.6k per year relocation assistance
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:02:16 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, Spanish