Concentrix is a leading global business services company with over 100,000 staff in 125+ delivery centres around the world. We work in partnership with leading names in technology, e-commerce, retail and more. We have exciting opportunities now for Spanish speakers to join our growing team in Gourock, Scotland!
The eCustomer Care team are responsible for supporting software customers in terms of general enquiries and online sales through the Passport Advantage and Software Catalogue sites. The team respond to customer calls, e-mails and call-me-back requests. In terms of country coverage, 49 countries across EMEA are supported by the eCustomer Care team, however only 12 are supported in native language, all others are supported in English only.
- Assisting customers purchasing software.
- Troubleshooting customer problems.
- Taking ownership of customer issues through to complete closure. Delivering customer satisfaction.
- Building relationships across work groups and organisations.
- Manage customer enquiries through a suite of online tools, Lotus Notes databases, SAP amongst others.
- Record customer activity in classification tool fully and accurately.
- Report daily productivity through via e-Ticketing toll
- Software Quote & Order support
Skills, Attributes, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Two-year customer service experience preferably within a Contact Centre or retail environment.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish. Team members are expected to communicate in native language and English with customers.
- Proven record of success.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to ensure deadlines are met.
- Continually strives for process simplification.
- Uses effective time management principals to yield maximum productivity daily.
- Encourages and serves as a role model for personal and professional growth.
- Takes ownership of personal development.
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Permanent contracts.
- Stunning location with beautiful views across the Clyde.
- Onsite canteen.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:18:03 +0000
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.