Provides 1st and/or 2nd level telephone support to external and internal clients in connection with personal computers or networks, or network devices within the set expected service levels and in a quality beyond the expectations of the client.
- Maintains direct contact with the client or ticket owner, is available for receiving calls/ e-mails/ tickets/ requests/ incidents and to answer them as soon as possible.
- Records the incoming client requests – orders or incidents – , creates tickets.
- Questions the client thoroughly in the interest of fault diagnosis.
- Monitors the systems and creates a ticket when a defect is detected.
- Processes the incoming tickets (e.g. from the helpdesk).
- Identifies, diagnoses and categorizes the incident/ call/ ticket and determines priorities.
- Solves simple problems in connection with MS Office applications and the most common operation systems with the help of the knowledge base. In case of working in the telecom systems field, solves simple problems concerning networks and network components.
- Changes user settings from distance if needed.
- Forwards more complex problems to next level of support.
- Updates client information and the ticket management system throughout the whole process, and logs information.
- Tracks tickets and informs the client about its status.
- Observes the expected service levels as stated in the contract.
- Closes the ticket.
- Reports to the requester of report at the requested frequency.
- All interested candidates must be in possession of a valid EU passport.
- Service Desk experience is an advantage
- Be familiar with repair, analysis and measurement tools
- Strong customer- and result-orientation
- Team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of easy to handle administrative tasks
- Basic understanding of IT – Microsoft Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook only)
- Social competency to handle also hard emotions
- Good ability to handle stress
Language knowledge required:
- Advanced Spanish
- Intermediate English
- Multinational circumstances
- 2-5 weeks training
- Long-term career opportunity
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:31:46 +0000
Language/ English, Spanish