The future of technology is shaped by people with visions and innovative ideas – people like you! ARTS has been acting as a strategic partner to industrial companies for more than 15 years to optimise products and processes in the area of industrial engineering, engineering consulting and human resource services. Join our team of 500 experts and give a head start to industrial firms at more than 25 project locations.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a Specialist in the Field Penetration Testing and realise your visions with ARTS. Your future tasks include preparing, planning and coordinating the execution of penetration tests.
- Scanning and probing targets
- Determining the feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Attacking and exploiting targets in line with the rules of engagement with the aim of proving the true feasibility of one or several kiling chains
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Tracking vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Testing the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Preforming risk, impact and damage assessments
- Providing recommendation such as mitigating the identified exploitable vulnerabilities
- Maintaning and continous improvment of the penetration testing toolkit
- Degree in informatics
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Know-How in Network-, Windows Testing-, Web Applications and Unix/Linux Penetration is required
- Knowledge of Kali Linux, Nmap, Nessus, OpenVas, WireShark, Metasploit, Scapy, Cain & Abel, John the Ripper, Ettercap, 0phcrack and Mimikatz is compulsory
- Experience in risk assessment methodologies like EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR or equivalent would be a plus
- Safe handling of the following certifications: GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, GXPN, GAWN, LPT, GMOB, GCIH and GCED
- Fluent English skills are essential
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:18:56 +0000
54.000 € – 60.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.