Do you speak fluent Dutch? How about spending this year in the Czech Republic? You will love it!
We have a job with excellent benefits, relocation support, and offices 5 minutes from the centre of the amazing city of Brno, Czech Republic. Have you never been here? Then it is time to change it! Brno is a great place to live and also a good point from which you can explore Central Europe. Prague? It's 2.5 hours away, Vienna? Bratislava? 1.5 hours. Budapest? 4 hours. Train and bus tickets are very affordable and you can visit one interesting location every month!
Our client is a well-known American company with progression opportunities outside the customer service department.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email, phone & chat.
* Conduct customer training sessions to help the customers exercise the company's products.
* Participate on adhoc projects and site testing.
Reed Global – Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for:
* C1/C2 level of Dutch
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer and detail oriented personality
Our client offers:
* Relocation reimbursement (1,150 EUR)
* 5 weeks of vacation, 4 paid sick days
* Flexible working hours
* Contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts
* Premium Health care for free, with a discount for family members, health days, fruit days
* Language classes (English + Czech)
* Meal vouchers (55% paid by the employer)
* Multisport card to 700 facilities
* Career progression opportunities
* International and multicultural working environment
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:21:29 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.