At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Sr.Transp Reporting & Admin. Specialist
Support the EU Transport activities by bringing visibility on Financial and Operational results through KPI driven analysis. Support the development and implementation of the Logistics Transport Strategy.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Ensure OTIF reporting of daily, weekly & monthly Transport performance reports in line with Zone transport standards and guidelines
- Deliver the weekly transport forecast and carrier scorecard follow up with our transport partners
- Support deep dive in EU operational results (>15 KPI’s) with KPI driven analysis
- Support deep dive in EU financial results (> $150,00Mio yearly budget) with KPI driven analysis
- Support deep dive in EU carriers performance (>5 KPI’s) with KPI driven analysis
- Identify and implement cost-saving opportunities
- Help define and implement the transport strategy
- Participate to the yearly EU Transport bottom up budget exercise
- Participate in projects
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical skills and attention to detail / Reliability / Punctuality / Acceptance to work within shifts and be flexible over shifts
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness / Self driven / Stress resistant / Potential to lead / Result oriented
- General business sense
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a financial institution or a FMCG Company for at least 1-2 years
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- French, German, Spanish or Dutch is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education leve: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / System minded
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 12:47:27 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.