Support the EU Transport activities by bringing visibility on Financial and Operational results through KPI driven analysis. Support the development and implementation of the Logistics Transport Strategy.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Ensure OTIF reporting of daily, weekly & monthly Transport performance reports in line with Zone transport standards and guidelines
- Deliver the weekly transport forecast and carrier scorecard follow up with our transport partners
- Support deep dive in EU operational results (>15 KPI’s) with KPI driven analysis
- Support deep dive in EU financial results (> $150,00Mio yearly budget) with KPI driven analysis
- Support deep dive in EU carriers performance (>5 KPI’s) with KPI driven analysis
- Identify and implement cost-saving opportunities
- Help define and implement the transport strategy
- Participate to the yearly EU Transport bottom up budget exercise
- Participate in projects
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical skills and attention to detail / Reliability / Punctuality / Acceptance to work within shifts and be flexible over shifts
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness / Self driven / Stress resistant / Potential to lead / Result oriented
- General business sense
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a financial institution or a FMCG Company for at least 1-2 years
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- Advanced French required
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / System minded
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Sr. Transp Reporting & Admin. Specialist with French
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 17:20:32 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.