Stock Control Specialist, Flagship Store
Microsoft Store is central to Microsoft's mission to empower every person on the planet to achieve more. The flagship Microsoft Store in London will be the first of its kind in the UK and will deliver the world-class retail experience our customers know and love. From hands-on experiences with innovative technology to unique programmes, this will be the best place for the London community and visitors to experience all that’s possible with Microsoft.
Our Inventory Control Experts are Microsoft brand ambassadors who are operationally focused to support the in-store customer experience while protecting the financial and physical assets of Microsoft Store. Inventory Control Experts focus on all back-of-house operations, primarily shipping/receiving, replenishment, compliance and inventory control.
Come As You Are
Microsoft Store is the public face of Microsoft and, as a Microsoft Store employee, you have the unique opportunity to impact our company's mission every single day. At the flagship Microsoft Store in London we will create and cultivate meaningful connections with one customer at a time. From empowering small businesses and entrepreneurs to succeed and grow, to fostering creativity and collaboration for students, teachers and parents through free STEM and digital skills experiences, or engaging and building communities with gaming and esports fans. If you want to develop lifelong skills and take pride in world-class customer service, a career at the flagship Microsoft Store in London could be the place for you!
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and welcoming of all
- Training that will make you feel empowered to do your best work even if you aren’t a tech expert
- Great career development opportunities
- Fantastic, comprehensive and competitive benefits for full-time and part-time employees
- Gratitude and recognition for our awesome employees
- Belief that at Microsoft Store #WeWinAsATeam
- Generate customer obsession within our store and the local community through your passion and knowledge of everything inventory related
- Help customers discover, buy, use, and love Microsoft technology solutions and services that meets and exceeds their individual expectations
- Evangelize product offerings and cross-platform ecosystem integration through in-store experiences and learning engagements that build on increased utilization with devices customers own and love
- Approach every customer interaction and internal partnership with a Growth Mindset to help improve our business processes, interactions, and find the solution that meets our customer needs
- Consistently meet brand expectations through maintaining sales floor merchandising standards of in-stock product
- Ability to thrive and be effective in a fast-paced retail environment while providing sales floor assistance based on the needs of the business
Drive for Results
- Takes responsibility in delivering on commitments and seeks positive results that benefit the store, both in the back-of-house and on the shop floor through effective time management
- Execution of Microsoft Compliance Standards
Influencing for Impact
- Continuously maintain subject matter expertise with inventory processes and procedures along with learning through others, self-educating and showcasing product and service offerings
- Lead by example, take pride in your work and enjoy helping and developing others while creating fun environments; Energize people through your passion
- Feel empowered to engage with peers, store leaders, field and corporate team members in the development of innovative ways to make a larger impact in our customers' lives
- Combines resources and joins efforts with teammates to achieve store and company goals
- 1+ years experience in retail, customer service, stockroom, shipping/receiving, or warehouse inventory
- Experience in high volume retail or warehouse/back-of-house operations/inventory environment
- Experience with shipping and receiving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high-level of attention to detail
- Experience in teaching and training around inventory processes
- Flexibility with your schedule as hours will be based on business needs
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
You can apply via the ''Apply'' button.
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 15:26:18 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.