We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
- The SCT Controller is part of GEP’s Strategic Cost Management global capability focused on ensuring delivery of client third party spend budget management and reduction.
- The role is a critical interface between procurement, financial controllers and business leadership providing forward looking insight on spend commitment and budgetary management.
- Working as part of a global client team the role is responsible for ensuring spend management within budget and ensuring business continuity by providing leadership with budgetary options.
- Management of third party spend budgets for clients ensuring delivery of budget targets
- Analysis of operational budgets against spend category profiles and development of operational spend tolerances and limits to enable forward looking warning of budget tolerances
- Liaison with Financial controllers on outside of budget requests including the provision of alternative budget usage to enable business continuity
- Maintenance of annual, quarterly and budget spends by category across a number of client markets, functions and or business units
- Preparation and submission of quarterly re-forecasts for third party spends to enable accurate budgetary forecasting
- Validation of monthly accrual and cost allocations to budgets under management to ensure accuracy and completeness of budget spends
- Preparation and submission of annual spend patterns by category across markets, functions and business units with clients to enable improved average spend tolerances and budgetary limits
- Daily budgetary control validation of spend requisitions and liaison with procurement and financial controllers
- Management of Financial items, GL accounts and procurement taxonomy to ensure accuracy and completeness of spend visibility and actuals
- Monthly and Quarterly management dashboard reporting providing internal comparison and performance of spend and budgetary management against target
- Maintenance of budgetary decisioning to enable accurate recording of intervention and budgetary savings achieved
- Attention to detail
- Senior leadership communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and financial data management
- Financial Management and Financial Reconciliations
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting policies including cost allocations, commitments and accruals treatment
- General Ledger knowledge and Hierarchies
- Budgeting and Controlling knowledge
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines including approval turnaround and month end / quarter end / financial planning
- Process design and control experience / Operational Excellence experience
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of experience in financial controlling, accounting and or financial planning/budgeting
- Financial qualification at degrees or professional accounting eg, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Working knowledge of financial and procurement systems including SAP or Oracle financials
- Unlimited contract
- Work in an international team
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- Friendly company culture and environment
- Daily usage of foreign languages
Why joining us?
GEP benefits: Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:33:26 +0100
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.