Pimp your CV! An internship or working student position at TeamViewer is a door-opener for your future. Become a part of our team and experience what it's like to work for one of Germany's most important IT-companies.
- Be part and support the localization management team
- Use of Translation Tool to export and import phrase keys and their respective translation strings
- Work interdepartmental and coordinate tasks coming from other departments
- Communicate with external agencies to coordinate the tasks and their priority
- Enrolled in higher education for technical writing, international business, languages
- Excellent German and English skills
- Good self-management abilities and an eye for details
- A positive attitude and a friendly and professional approach to the customer
The application (Cover Letter and CV) has to be send in English in order to be processed.
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 07:44:03 +0100
Internship / Apprenticeship
Marketing and PR
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.