Do you love to have a lifetime experience on the sunny beaches amidst the historical sites? Does it thrill you to venture in the Greek culture and Mediterranean life style? Do you want to experience working in an international multicultural environment?
If the answer to those questions is a yes then we would like you to continue reading.
Teleperformance Greece is a major outsourcing company in today’s world and one of the most successful companies that attract international brands to provide the best customer care for their clients using the latest technologies and highly trained staff!
Our efforts to give a unique experience to our staff were rewarded by Great Place to Work®, which satisfies our aim to have the best working environment.
We are now expanding our team and looking forward to hire motivated, professional and passionate Dutch speakers that can provide high quality customer service by handling professionally incoming calls, chats and emails in an efficient manner.
Do you have what it takes to join us? Please check the job requirements:
- Fluency in Dutch and good command of English.
- Great soft skills and communication skills.
- Commitment and flexibility in working hours in rotating shifts.
- The genuine desire to help customers, which you can achieve by following the procedures and guidelines.
- Good technical skills.
So, what is in it for you?
- Exceptional monthly salary (More than twice a Greek speaker is earning nowadays)
- Joining Bonus in ticket restaurant vouchers
- Monthly performance bonus
- Extra Payment for overtime, Sundays and Greek holidays
- 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas – Easter – Summer )
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- 20 days off annual paid holiday
- Amazing relocation
- Real Estate Agency Help
- Special discounts and offers for all employees
- Training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Location easy to reach by public transport
- Free Greek courses if you want it
- Employee relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants amongst other activities.
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:35:42 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.