Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest data protection enterprises – we are looking for Support Engineer with Dutch, German, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish or Romanian
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation;
* Follow documented process for customer case handling;
* Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure;
* Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
* At least 1 year experience of line server support in a corporate service provider in Microsoft BackOffice or Unix/Linux environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, German, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish or Romanian;
* Good English;
* Customer service oriented with an ability to quickly resolve technical issues;
* Excellent Team player;
* Attention to details.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration and social bonuses;
* Professional development;
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable international company;
* Possibilities for professional improvement;
* Work with a team of motivated professionals.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number (SM_SEL)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809).
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:30:30 +0100
Language/ French, German, Portuguese, Russian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.