Job title: Customer Service Team Manager
Internally the job is titled: Support Services Manager
Department: Global Support Services
Job status: Full time
The Support Team Manager is responsible for maintaining service levels, ensuring adequate capacity and people management responsibility. Required to work a variety of day, night and swing shifts, the Manager will use motivation as a key driver to ensure performance is achieved in all KPI areas whilst maintaining a high level of morale at all times.
This role is also required to provide ad hoc project support when needed by the Group, in accordance with Group instruction.
- Ensure service levels are maintained on a daily basis and has the initiative to act accordingly when service levels drop
- Monitor operational activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics. Corrective action reporting, performance plans, trends, etc.)
- Monitor the quality of our service channels
- Analyze, comment and action accordingly on customer satisfaction, team performance and manager activity reports
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and empathize with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team members to deliver best practice resolutions
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for the senior management, summarize customer issues and follow up actions
- Responsible for all aspects of people management (recruitment, selection, training, performance management, coaching, reward and recognition and motivation)
- Manage resources to ensure products/brands/licenses are launched efficiently and with minimum impact on service levels
- Develop and leverage strategies to ensure high performance and delivery from team
- Responsible for mentoring & coaching team
- Be the leader of one focal area related to support goals
- Provide monthly reports on team performance and manager activity to the Senior Manager
- Handle escalations as per the Group’s policies and procedures
- Conduct monthly one to one meetings with each management team member to cover individual performance against KPI’s and other relevant updates
- Conduct monthly team meetings to provide relevant updates in a group setting
- Performance of other duties associated with assisting customers and team members
- Design and/or execute change-management strategies
Senior Manager within the Operations Division
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Customer Service Specialist. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Passion for customer service
- Strong knowledge on Poker/Casino and/or Sportsbook
- Excellent People Management and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of internal procedures and policies and multi-channel support, combined with an excellent track record in efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent decision making skills, ability to think on your feet and ability to motivate staff
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Excellent command of professional writing, spoken communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, and capable of working independently as well as part of a busy global team
- Strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to analyze and review team performance
- Ability to communicate expectations and instructions clearly and in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a high-volume & fast paced work environment
- Knowledge of online social gaming industry
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Contact center experience
- Experience managing change at different levels (individual, team, global team)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven record in implementing motivational methods in which to drive performance to the next level
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Supervisor / managerial experience
- Educational background/degree in related fields
- Additional languages are an asset
- High level of proficiency with internal tools and reports
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools
- Very good understanding of all departments and their functions within the Group
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Company related links:
The Stars Group Careers: Page: http://www.starsgroup.com/careers/index
The Stars Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WorkAtTheStarsGroup/
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/starsgroup/
Focus on the customer
Work as a team
Strive for excellence
The salary for this job is based on experience so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address).
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards). We also offer food vouchers, a company paid dinner whilst working night shift and additional financial assistance for transportation. In addition to that we provide the opportunity for enrolment in our sports program with MultiSport Cards. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We offer many more great perks such as free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every day.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.
This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Global Support Services department.
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 11:50:39 +0100
The Stars Group
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.