At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the job
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers.
What you'll do
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat)
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What you'll need
- Fluency in Czech
- Good English (B1/B2)
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week (on rotating shifts basis)
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Base compensation + performance bonus
- Uber credits (monthly allowance to spend on food delivery and rides)
- Private medical covered by the company & gym membership
- Food and drinks at the office + catered lunches
- Relocation package (financial + team support)
- Team building activities, additional trainings and great career paths
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:27:08 +0100
Language/ English, Czech
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.