The Chargeback Agent works chargebacks initiated by buyers through their credit card company. They use discretionary decision making skills, a thorough understanding of Seller Protection (including card scheme regulations and/or ACH Returns) and knowledge of the chargeback process to reverse funds and limit access to accounts in order to minimize or prevent loss.
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions
Fluent Swedish and English are requried for this role
This position can be based in Dundalk, Co. Louth or Dublin.
- Review PayPal accounts that have been limited and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder. Methods to accomplish this include reviewing faxed documentation such as driver’s licenses, credit card statements, bank account statements, utility bills, etc.,
- Confirm account information using various websites, message and customer history in Kana, and account information in Admin Tools
- Limit customer accounts when appropriate
- Answer phone calls from Customer Service, other Operations departments, or Customer as needed
- Place outbound phone calls to customers as needed in order to gather additional documentation when appropriate in order to effectively dispute a chargeback
- Review Chargeback and/or ACH Returns received from credit card companies or financial institutions and accept or dispute the chargeback or ACH Return
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple queues and customer inquiries at once
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication skills: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel)
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, onsite gym and games room.
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:10:22 +0000
Language/ Swedish, English