Arvato Iberia is one of Arvato AG's business lines and is wholly owned by the Bertelsmann Group, the largest communication group in Europe. Present in 40 countries and with more than 7000 employees just in Spain, Arvato has become one of the world's biggest suppliers of outsourcing solutions, dedicating itself to the integral management of business processes in 4 areas: Supply Chain, Customer Services, Financial Solutions and Digital Solutions.
Content Moderator – Swedish Speaker
Weekend – Part-time (16h)
As a Content Moderator you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities.
Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join a brand new department which is rigged for strong growth in 2019, where you will find a somewhat challenging and hectic “start-up” environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another Arvato success story.
• Become and remain knowledgeable about Leading social media products and community standards
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on social media such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
• Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
• Escalate issues outside the company policy
• Language requirements: English and Swedish ( preferably native or c2 level ) Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
• Ability to pass a required training
• Experience working with Social Media monitoring experience preferred
• Good IT knowledge
• Good understanding of social media
• Exposure to or knowledge of artificial intelligent
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
- A multicultural and international working environment
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 09:21:24 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.