Adventurers listen up! Portugal's capital Lisbon is ready for you. Explore the oldest city in Western Europe and enjoy the dynamics of the enchantment of this global city.
Lisbon is Europe's San Francisco, with a Mediterranean climate, beautiful beaches and a summer that lasts about six months. The company you can work for is a worldleader in customer service management and is one of the best employers in Portugal. Be a part of this young, international team!
Are you ready?
- It will be your responsibility as a Customer Service Agent to answer any questions concerning purchases and complaints
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
- All customer issues will be added to the system and necessary changes of customer data will be updated by you
- Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- Near native level of written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and good understanding of English
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- The customer needs are your top priority and you can be a proficient and friendly advisor with your good communication skills
- As a Customer Service Agent you have good computer skills and are interested in learning to work with new computer systems
- Preferably experience in telephone customer service / call center environment
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Accommodation in a room and we will take care of all the necessities
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- You can benefit from an attractive bonus system and have promotion prospects
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:24:13 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, English