Are you passionate about the world of Online Marketing? Teleperformance Portugal is looking for someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Start a promising career, finding the solution for issues of business customers, maintaining a positive relationship between them and the company. You will use your communication skills to address several questions through multiple communication channels, guaranteeing a great customer experience.
Be part of our success and make the world’s information more accessible and useful!
• Analyze issues of business customers, partners, clients or internal stakeholder’s and find the best ways to resolve them;
• Address issues via chat, email or phone channels, following operating procedures;
• Close customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, troubleshoot issues per process specifications, assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues;
• Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution.
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish;
• Bachelor's degree (preferred);
• Minimum 6 months of relevant customer care experience;
• General understanding of online marketing products/services being supported;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Dynamic and organized.
• Work Location: Lisbon – Oeiras;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Training and familiarization phase;
• Opportunity to grow in a multinational company;
• Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
• Refund of initial flight expenses;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking and much more.
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:25:42 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.