Are you a real people’s person with great customer service skills? Are you a native Swedish speaker?
We are currently looking for a real team player to join the Customer Services Team of our client in order to provide support to their customers.
• Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone/chat; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
• Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
• Working in coordination with other teams
• Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
• Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
What we will be looking for in you:
A proactive individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has a flexible approach to work and understands the importance of providing a professional service to customers.
Confident to make decisions with the ability to exchange, analyse, and interpret information. You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment. You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts.
The company is offering an attractive salary. They also offer a competitive relocation package.
Skills and Qualifications
• Native Swedish speaker
• Excellent English language skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
• Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
• Knowledge of other languages of advantage
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of online gaming
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:56:53 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.