Hej! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Linksys create a wide range of products that make people’s lives better, easier and more fulfilling. From wireless home networking and entertainment to mobile accessories, energy management and an extensive range of cables.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will provide excellent customer service to end users. Polished communication skills and an excellent phone manner will allow you to efficiently handle customer issues by phone, leading to successful resolution. An interest in home & consumer electronics is important along with an interest in technology and a willingness to learn.
Your day to day role:
- Provide technical support to customers with Linksys products.
- Help customers to connect third party devices with their Linksys product (tablets, laptops, Xbox, Wii, smart phones, printers, smart TV, etc).
- Responsible for resolving easy to moderate technical problems.
- Selling warranty extensions for customers with out of warranty devices, also selling support plan and direct connect services for in warranty devices.
- Helping customers to change defective products (RMA).
- Share knowledge with other people, in writing technical documents and enlarging the knowledge database.
- Will work closely with team to achieve common goals.
- Strive to technical excellence and expertise.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Swedish.
- 6 months customer service experience in any sector.
- Basic technical skills and knowledge.
- Interest in home/consumer electronics.
- Interest in technology and the willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible, ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload.
- Experience of working in a team-based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 15:24:09 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.