Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client, an international BPO company in Sofia, we are currently seeking bright professionals for the role of Licensing Administrator with Swedish.
- Working in Licensing department;
- Managing and entering the incoming queue of orders from the business country;
- Written communication with corporate customers and business partners;
- Working in an international and dynamic team.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office/ ERP/ Outlook/;
- Very good knowledge of English and intermediate Swedish;
- Working with data will be considered as advantage;
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Top-notch salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food checks;
- Half price sport cards;
- Transport vouchers;
- Career advance & learning opportunities.
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV in English.
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 10:08:11 +0100
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.