Randstad Barcelona is looking for Swedish or Finnish native speakers for an Administrative position for the Finance team in the EMEA Service Centre of one of our clients!
Our client is a multinational company who offers flexible working spaces in different locations of Barcelona. This company has different services and benefits to provide to all companies or freelancers that look for coworking spaces, rooms or offices around different cities. They operate in over 120 countries with 3000 different locations.
– Provide Administrative support to Finances Team for an EMEA Service Centre covering 61 countries, ensuring outstanding levels of service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven typing, filing and professional phone skills
- Self-motivated, able to organize, prioritize, plan and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluency in English + Finnish or Swedish
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient with other MS office products
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity
- Ability to work with diverse and remote teams, preferably in a shared service centre environment.
Full time position: Monday to Friday
Immediate incorporation (1-2 weeks)
Salary: 20.000 euros gross per year (1.666 euros gross per month)
Contract: Temporary 1 month contract through Randstad + possibility to join company directly
One time experience in an international environment with opportunities for personal growth!
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:04:48 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, Finnish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.