Swedish or Finnish Speaking Customer Support
€22,800 per year attendance bonus= ote €23,500 per year
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to IT products from a world leading brand, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to have a general interest in IT.
Candidates should already be based in the Netherlands to attend an open day if shortlisted.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Fluency in Finnish or Swedish and English language
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- Sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the customer , while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- You are interested in fashion
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
- Salary 1900 per month (gross)
- Monday till Friday 09:30-18:00
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Pension plan
€22.8k – 23.5k per year
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 09:02:08 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.