You will find the home of prehistoric temples, world renowned scuba diving, and rock formations of which are world famous, Malta offers excitement and diversity amongst its tiny island. Malta is located south of Sicily, and experiences mild winters and hot summers, boasting 300 days of sunshine a year that fill the ancient streets. Even the first season of Game of Thrones was filmed here on this beautiful island, once you visit you will see why so many people fall in love with this special little island.
We are currently looking to recruit a Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Malta and experience all that it has to offer. Coupled with friendly locals, an affordable cost of living, and an array of career development opportunities, Malta presents an exciting opportunity for Swedish speakers at this time.
- Your language skills occasionally may be applied for translations.
- Maintain precise records of customer accounts and raise issues if any internally when required to.
- Provide customer service on a variety of platforms, including phone, email and live-chat providing help and answers to customers.
- The ability to write and speak Swedish at a native level, alongside a fluent level of English.
- Former experience in a comparable role would of benefit, however the readiness to learn is the most vital pre-requisite.
- Strong communication skill-set.
- A positive approach and ‘can-do’ attitude.
What Is On Offer?
- Opportunity for career development.
- Positive working setting.
- Competitive salary package.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 09:41:09 +0100
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.