You've got great communication skills, are interested in sports, casino & poker or want to know more and want to work with a friendly, fun and creative team. You will become an expert on our sportsbook and casino brand(s) and services. How? By keeping up to date with our new offers, services and campaigns to provide the customer with the best possible service.
Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that's what makes this role exciting.
Sharing your ideas to keep improving our system, and making sure we stay on top of the game is important to us, so providing valuable feedback to Team Leaders and Country Managers and keeping the Knowledge base fresh is a significant part of your role.
- You are fluent in native-level written Swedish, with a fluent level of English spoken & written.
- Apart from that you want to learn more about Sports, Casino and Poker. You have an analytical approach to problem solving and are quite a Sherlock when it comes to solving even more complex issues our customers might have.
- You don't mind waking up for the morning shift and on other days taking it easy in the morning to start your shift in the late afternoon.
- Working on a Sunday is no big deal for you, as you know you'll be enjoying your day- off in the middle of the week.
- Maybe you have previously worked in hospitality, retail, or in another service minded role.
- Multitasking is your middle name, but most importantly you have a real drive to help others, you are a pro when it comes to communicating with customers, and you are eager to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
Nice to have:
- You are fluent in the languages needed for this role (Swedish and English) and maybe you can communicate in one the following languages too; Finnish, Norwegian, or Polish…We would love it if you were tri-lingual 😀
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:50:04 +0000
Language/ Swedish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.